Thursday, January 5, 2012

On Pins and Needles!

Brent has an interview at 4 today, so in about 45 minutes!  I am so thankful.  I would be so grateful for him to be able to for the first time ever, have a full time job with benefits.  I've done the only thing I know to do: pray.  And I have asked others to pray too.  He asked me not to post anything on facebook, and I wasn't going to.  He would be so embarrassed if something didn't work out.  I look at it as more people praying for you.  But I did write some of my friends I know who do pray.  I can't do anything right now, but blog about this.  I know I am blubbering, but it's been tough.

Yesterday, I felt like I was on fire with my prayers and God answering them quickly.  I joked I should get a lotto ticket.  A lot of silly little prayers, but God answered even them.  Proof that He listens to every little prayer of your heart.

I don't know when we will find out about this job, but I've got a case of heartburn.  I think I am more nervous than he is!  God is good though, and Brent will get this job if it is in His plan.

Good timing too, because my folks just got a bid on the house.  It's been on the market for almost an entire year.  These people are asking for $80k off listing plus to close in 2 1/2 weeks, so that's not gonna happen.  It's just nice that there was an offer.  The sale of this house is my folks retirement money, so they need as much as they can get.  The house has a lot of issues though, so I am hoping it sells before it gets worse.  Mold, mice, leaks, an AC unit I don't see lasting another Texas summer...

Lot's of prayer going on here!

No comments:

Post a Comment