Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Christmas

I haven't written in a while, since it was Christmas and then we were out of town for a while, so I am going to put separate entries for each thing, so here's the first: Christmas.

Our Christmas was nice.  It was on Sunday, so we celebrated by going to church.  We had a really informal service, but it was a good service.  Audrey enjoyed it.  Both Brent and Audrey were a little under the weather, but other than that the day was blessed.  We had lunch over at my folk's house.  Lots of good food.  I made a pumpkin pie that was so good.  And allergy free too!  I usually don't like pumpkin pie, so it was kind of a big deal.

We all got spoiled.  Audrey's favorite gift was definitely her kitchen she got from her Grammie and Gramps.  Brent's was either his PSP from his parents or the Japanese/English Bible I got him.  Mine were gift cards for clothes!  I need some!  Also my flannel sheets from Brent are absolutely wonderful.


No comments:

Post a Comment