Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Put on your Sunday clothes

Something has Audrey all congested and has made me extremely dizzy.  I have been dizzy for hours now.   That can't be normal.  I don't ever remember being this dizzy for so long.

Since she doesn't feel well, I am letting her watch more TV than normal.  I actually try not to put the TV on at all for her, but do limit to just an hour if it does go on.  But she's sick and not wanting to play or anything, so on comes Wall-E.

It starts out playing "Put on Your Sunday Clothes" from the musical "Hello Dolly!".  I was in it twice in high school.  My church's production was better though and I did get a better part as well: Ermengarde.  It's been so long since I've acted.  I sort of miss it, but don't know if I could do it again.

Anyway, just some thoughts.

Audrey is getting a kitchen for Christmas from her Grammie and Gramps.  It came today.  She hasn't noticed the large box in the front room :)  Brent and I will put it together so she will see it Christmas morning.  That will be fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment