Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Logistics Manager

Exciting times!

In the middle of all the kidney stone drama '12, my friend Kristina contacted me.  Without going in to too much detail, a little online business was going to sell and we were going to buy it, but upon seeing her book keeping skills, saw it as a poor investment.  Then she thought, what's keeping us from starting off a branch from her already established baby planning business?  So I've invested in it at a considerably lesser amount and will head up the online shop sales/shipping/ordering.  Since it's such a small company, I get to make up my own title.  I'm thinking Logistics Manager.  Sounds like I know what I am doing and am pretty kick a. 

When we have it running, I will put up the info.  But we'll be selling cloth diapers, Rockin Green, Boba, Allermates, and hope to be adding more to the list.  We'll start it off small for now to test the waters.  We already have a gig since Kristina was already heading up My Consign on August 4th.  Hopefully the product is in by then!!

No comments:

Post a Comment