Monday, September 24, 2012

Outrageous Baking Company review

At the Gluten Free Allergen Free Expo, I had the delight to try the Outrageous Baking Company. 

I didn't try them the first time through, because they were located right across from my local joint I usually go to.  I felt like a traitor.  I went back the next day since I volunteered so I got in for free.  I went towards the tail end, so a lot of the samples were eaten up.  However there was a little bit of pumpkin bread, which is a favorite of mine especially this time of year, along with some lemon poppyseed bread. 

The lemon poppyseed was surprisingly delicious!  I didn't think I would like it quite honestly, but it was wonderful.  There was a delightful crunch from a sugar glaze on top.  Both breads were so moist, which is hard to achieve.  You couldn't tell either one of them were gluten free!

The pumpkin bread.....oh my.  Best pumpkin bread ever, gluten or non gluten.  Period.  I bought 2 loaves.  Need to buy more.  STAT!!!!  The spices were just right, and like I mentioned before it is so moist! 

I need to make it to Boulder!  But at least they deliver :)  Check them out: http://www.outrageousbaking.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment