Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Results!

I got my blood work back yesterday when I went to the doctor and got to fill out her little questionnaire again.  My blood work is near perfect and all my bodily functions have improved greatly.  She said she wanted to make a poster of my before and after.  I still am having trouble losing weight though, which is quite frustrating.  Ever since the time change, I haven't been working out.  Audrey gets up earlier and I don't get a chance.  Pretty sure the moron who thought up the whole daylight savings thing did not have children.

I am going to introduce goat cheese back in to my diet and see how I feel.  I am pretty sure it's okay.  Now that I know how my body reacts, I should be able to tell fairly easily.

The house had a showing today.  This was frustrating on many levels.  I know God must've been teaching me something.  First they called yesterday 20 minutes before they wanted a showing and Audrey had just gone down for a nap.  I try to be easy to work with, so I said it would be fine but they could not go in the back as I had a sleeping toddler.  They called back to reschedule.  Today at 10.  Okay, that gives me time to clean and set up the place.  This morning they call at 9:34 saying they cancelled that showing.  Grrr.  Okay, fine.  But THEN I get ANOTHER flippin' call asking to see the house from noon to 2.  Fan-freaking-tastic.  Audrey's usual nap time.  Alright.  So I fix the place up and keep my toddler up and I have no idea if they actually came or not.  Ugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment