Thursday, October 27, 2011

Bad food decisions

Monday through Wednesday, I made bad decisions diet-wise.  Monday I went to Applebee's.  There was no gluten-free menu.  I got a salad, but I know I got trace amounts of gluten probably from the dressing and I got some crunchies.  I don't think I had much of a reaction.  Tuesday I went to lunch at Maggiano's and they have a great gluten free menu and were extremely friendly about it.  However, there was a sprinkling of parm and then I had a coupon for a free dessert so my Dad and I split a creme brulee.  Bad.  That did a little more.  But then yesterday, I got to see my little old cajun lady.  I had so much stuff I shouldn't have had.  It tore me up something awful.  I've behaved myself today.   At least I know it's no biggie if I get a tiny amount of something.

Yesterday was the 8th anniversary of my Grandaddy's death.  I took him a gardenia from his yard.  I can't believe it's been that long.

I have Southwest Chicken Soup in the crockpot.  It's smells delicious.  I love that it's cold!

No comments:

Post a Comment