Friday, October 21, 2011

State Fair of Texas!

Audrey and I went to the Fair yesterday with my folks.  My dad volunteers at the butterfly house on Thursday's and gets free tickets.  It's also Senior day, so my folks get in free anyway.  So I got a free ticket, we got to park for free, Audrey of course is free and my folks are old so they are free!  Woot!  It's a good thing too, because everything is soooooo expensive.  I finally found a place that sold turkey legs for 14 tickets instead of 18 (that's $7 vs. $9!).  Audrey really enjoyed it.  She loved the calf at the Borden exhibit, but Elsie sort of freaked her out.  She got some free ice cream and didn't protest too much.  She loved the butterfly exhibit, especially with GrandBink there.

Enjoying her fair muffin


Beaureguard the calf


Audrey tried to crawl in with him :)


The bees were kinda cool


She loves her GrandBink


Following Grandmomma

Picked a flower and put a sticker on it


Looking at a butterfly

No comments:

Post a Comment