Sunday, October 23, 2011

Basket of Goodies

What a nice weekend we spent with Derek and Sarah!  I am so glad they came to visit.  They enjoyed the fair.  It was Sarah's first time.  Can't believe she had never been before.  Wish I had been able to go with them, but I had rehearsal and I had known about it for quite a while.  Our concert is tonight!

I got to pick up my goodies today.  There are some neat thing's in there, but some stuff I could've done without.  The good side is I was able to make a basket of some of the more interesting thing's for my MIL's Christmas gift.  Brent helped me pick thing's out.  There was a certificate for a free Which Wich and a huge shampoo that had wheat in it that went to Brent.  He's excited about the sandwich and is almost out of shampoo, so it works.  There are a bunch of bows that really aren't my taste, so I will probably save them to put on gifts and so on, few handmade cards, a freaky book that I don't know what to think about.  Some jewelry I am trying to figure out if I even like.  There's a cloth diaper kit that I will save for the next baby.  I don't know the first thing about cloth diapering, and I am about to start potty training Audrey so I don't want to start.  There's some Scentsy hand sanitizer and a scent bar, but no warmer.  I'll have to go get a warmer now.  I have several friends who sell Scentsy, but can't remember who so I put up a FB post and whoever puts her site up first, gets my business.  There are a few cute thing's for Audrey's stocking like a kids music CD.  So there was a ton of stuff.  Not sure if it was worth $500, but oh well.  More than what I put down for the tickets (6 for $5) so I did well :)

No comments:

Post a Comment