Friday, October 21, 2011

Lagging on my entries!

I can already think of 3 entries today.  Can you tell I've had my coffee???  Part of it is because I haven't been posting as well as I thought I would be so thing's I would've blogged about have come and gone.  Some thing's I haven't blogged about because of concern about who would see them.  I am about to throw caution to the wind in 2 of my posts today, including this one.

It's one of those days today.  I have been crying on and off since waking.  Just feeling down.  I am on my period, so that doesn't help.  Almost everyone in our families are on my bad side.  Those that I don't have issues with, just let me think about it for a while and I will think of one.  Yes, that is just how I am feeling today.  Sorry to any family reading this.  I love you all, but lately I have felt like taking Brent and Audrey to an undisclosed location and starting fresh.  Right now, I don't think I would care if I ever see other family members ever again.  Again, this is just how I feel right now.  I will probably take this back in the next hour.  I know I am horrible for even thinking this, but I am sick of being looked down on for various things by various family members.  Both our sides are guilty of this.  BAD.  And I'm pissed.  There.  I said it.  Phew, that does feel better!

Brent is my sweetie though.  I could tell he hated leaving me when he went in to work and I was sobbing over not having a car.  While I was sniffling later on and cleaning up the kitchen, I saw that he had made some coffee for me.  It's the little gestures of love.  God has truly blessed me.  Audrey is being real sweet today too.  She is pretty much entertaining herself and not being whiney.  I think she is enjoying staying at home today since we had been doing so much.  She loves playing with her toy cars.  That's what I'm watching her playing with while I am typing all of this out.  She'll be getting pizza or a quesadilla for lunch.  She is so flippin' cute and excited to see her Uncle Derek and Aunt Sarah this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment